Who we are
iShare aims to support the following
- Advance philanthropic education by providing education and training programs and workshops to not-for-profit charitable organizations and financial, estate and taxation planning professionals with philanthropic interests.
- Provide educational programs to increase philanthropic giving knowledge among fundraisers, board members, volunteers and financial, estate and taxation planning professionals.
- Hold workshops, conferences and online learning modules for not-for-profit charitable organizations and allied professionals with an interest in philanthropic giving.
- Advance philanthropic education by providing educational tools and online materials to not-for-profit charitable organizations and allied professionals to teach them how to maximize philanthropic giving.
- Build educational tools for charitable, financial, estate and taxation planning.
- Align with professional accreditation organizations to offer continuing education credits such as ADVOCIS, CAGP, AHP, AFP.
- Advance charitable organizations' governance in the areas of practices and policies.
- board governance compliance
- providing guidance on board recruitment, evaluation, board policies and planning, succession and orientation
- providing examples of essential policies and guides to strategic planning.
What we do
- Education and Training Programs/Workshops
- Build educational tools for charities
- Offer Continuing education credits: ADVOCIS, CAGP, AHP, AFP
- Board Vetting and Recruitement
- Guidance and Policy creation for Strategic Planning
- Estate Planing Programs / Workshops
What we offer
- Sales and Marketing
- Office Spaces
- Management expertise
- Introduction to the financial industry